Friday, February 1, 2008

Posting Comments

By the way this is another picture of Trunk Bay on St John from Last Sunday.
I changed the settings for posting comments yesterday. I didn't realize that the comments were restricted to Google users only. Apparently this was the default when we set up the Blog. I have changed it so that anyone can post comments. The won't show up immediately as it is set up for moderation by Deb so that we can keep any spam or offensive comments off the web. So post away.
Jay

3 comments:

RD said...

Great picture, Jay! I now have a new wallpaper. Thanks!

RD

Anonymous said...

Here's an attempt to leave a comment with my AOL credentials.

I love the blog and read the RSS feed.

Cheers, RickG

Anonymous said...

Love the Blog and the picture. We were at Trunk last April and sat in the sand right next to the Lifeguard chair. Nice memories.

Weather