Friday, February 29, 2008

Moving Truck


Deb has rented a pickup truck to take some of the wear and tear off of the Celica for the weekend to get our stuff moved up the hill to the house. We don't have any furniture to move but with all the boxes that we shipped present and accounted for plus the suitcases and carry ons and the odds and ends that we have purchased since we arrived on island it should take a couple trips to move everything in. Then we have to clean up this place a little and get settled in. It should be a hectic weekend. Did I mention I will also be working since I took off last weekend to go play with our friends.
Jay

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you need help I can come down just have the plane ticket at the air port and I'm there

Anonymous said...

Have your friends from last weekend come and help!!!!

Anonymous said...

friends from last weekend would help,but we are out of money and we are cleaning dishes and boats to buy drinks for our last night here. mike neville

Anonymous said...

I thought the Sea Tow party was mandatory.

Weather