Wednesday, February 6, 2008

More Work Sorta


Well by a weird quirk of scheduling I had yesterday and today off. Actually the person training me at work had them off so by default so did I. So I ran errands, store, bank etc. and Deb continued her orientation and training at work. While checking the mail yesterday I saw the signs for the Mardi Gras celebration at Tickles, see picture below, and the "Fiddler" was playing. I had been told about him by a friend on a previous trip down. He play at Latitude 18 on a regular basis during the season. It's a very entertaining group. We only stayed for one set since Deb has to work today. I will be cleaning up around the apartment a little and running a few more errands then back to work tomorrow. The picture is of Deb's office.

No comments:

Weather