Saturday, May 16, 2009

Exhale


Well, after four days, 10 car loads and two pickup truck loads, I think we are finally in the new apartment. Whew...I'm exhausted. Now we just have to find ways to store all the stuff. Since we're in a one bedroom we don't have the extra room to throw all the odds and ends, dive gear, tools, etc. We'll have to live with it in the floor for a little while since the rest of this weekend is jammed full. Plus I have to get over to the old place and clean before next Saturday when the owners come in. Fun, fun.

I love the layout of the new place. The livingroom and kitchen are one big room separated by a small bar area, with vaulted ceilings and lots of windows that bring in lots of light, breezes, and a beautiful view!


Tonight it's off to the Billy Ocean concert at the Reichold Center at UVI and tomorrow St. John to hang out with my forum buds. Both these things were planned before we knew we'd be moving this weekend so hopefully We can make it. Poor Jay had to work today and half day
tomorrow so he'll really be draggin'. But St. John has a way of re-energizing you so I'm sure we'll be just fine. :-)

No comments:

Weather