Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dryer...yea!!


Dryer...yea!!, originally uploaded by captainjay.

One thing I love about the apt is the stack washer and dryer. Our first place didn't have a dryer and the washer was around back so you had to use a flashlight to get to it and to hang clothes if the load finished after dark. Since it gets dark around 6:30 that means using a flash light if you do laundry during the week. I'm still hanging some things because I don't want the WAPA bill to be crazy high. But I'm doing the first load of towels so I can't wait for warm fluffy towels!!! WooHoo!! It's funny how sometimes it's the small things that make you so happy. :-)

3 comments:

Traveling Shaunda said...

Haha, I remember doing my first load of laundry when I got back to the states thinking "yay, a dryer!"

Deb and Jay said...

update on the dryer.....I did a load of towels and it only took 3 1/2 hours to dry! It's a 110 dryer instead of 220 so I guess I'm going to have to line dry the towels and then just throw them in the dryer to "fluff" them. :-(

Margo said...

Does anything really get dry if you hang it on the line in all that humidity?

Weather