Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bar needed


Bar needed, originally uploaded by captainjay.

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. Not a whole lot happening other than just getting settled in the new apt. We still need a couple pieces of furniture... Like a bar! We need to get all the liquor put away. We have a pretty good assortment as you can see from the picture above. Also The apt doesn't have a linen closet so we want to get an armoire to set in the hallway for linens and all the odds and ends you usually end up putting in a normal linen closet. I went to Island Empire and they have some absolutely beautiful pieces of furniture and the price tag to go with it. I found several things I loved but could not bring myself to spend the money. So I guess it's back to the Island Trader to see if I can find a good moving sale.

2 comments:

Capt Doug said...

Try Home Again in Red Hook - June and Valerie - they have some great used furniture and more in storage - also the Bovoni Center was selling ex-hotel armoires last week - stop there too.

Rick Garvin said...

Drinking problem? We can help.

Cheers, RickG

Weather