Wednesday, April 23, 2008

iPhone Update


Well there has been a flurry of questions about the iPhone on http://www.vingvimovingcenter.com so I thought I would do a little update. We have now used Deb's on St Thomas, St John, St Croix and up to ten miles off shore. It works great, some places are a little faster connection to the Edge Network than others but all in all it works better than my Nokia cell phone. Although we have not changed Deb's phone over to 340 yet, a friend of ours on St John, Matt from Lion In Da Sun, recently upgraded his existing ATT account to an iPhone,he did the activation through iTunes and only had a one hour delay during the "verification" process to get it set up . By island standards anything that gets done in a hour is fast. So there is the most current info I can give you on the iPhone.


Jay

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If anyone reading this still needs help or wants confirmation on if the iphone works down here with a 340 number just send me an email or give me a call.

I waited a long time before buying it because I wasn't quite sure it would work down here, and I needed to keep my old phone number on the iphone so I was a little nervous about the whole thing not working.......but all turned out perfect - something that rarely happens in the VI!

matt
info@lionindasun.com
340 626 4782

Weather