Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dentist Fun


Dentist Fun, originally uploaded by captainjay.

Well I just spent the last three hours at the dentist because the cap on my front tooth broke in half. If you've been reading the blog for awhile, then you know I broke it the day before we were moving to St. Thomas and my dentist got me in right away and cemented it back on. So I was supposed to find a dentist here as soon as we got here so that in CASE it broke again, I already had a dentist lined up to fix it. Well that didn't happen. So today when it broke, my stomach just sank and I thought there was no way I would be able to get in somewhere. But one of the girls in my office gave me a reference to a Dr. Connor and they got me in right away. I was so happy!! Until I got the news that it is not repairable and I have to get a new one made. Bummer.
But they somehow put my broken one back on temporarily and made an appointment for first thing Friday morning. The office staff was so nice and so was Dr. Connor. The office looks brand new. The area was a little rough when I was trying to find the place but once I got there
and saw how nice their place was, all was well. I definitely recommend them if you're looking for a dentist.

1 comment:

Traveling Shaunda said...

Awww, that's no good about your tooth, but at least the dentist office was nice and they got you in quickly.

Weather