Saturday, August 2, 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain


Rain, Rain, Rain, originally uploaded by captainjay.

Well, its been raining for two days now. The cistern got a good boost. Its let up a little but looks like there is more to come. There was major thunder and lightening last night. I'm surprised we didnt loose power. We did loose our Internet connection so that's why no posts. I have pics and videos from Angie's and Patti's vacation that I want to post but I have to wait until we get our connection back.

They had a good time; they did just about everything you can do except scuba dive! I have a great video of them parasailing. I think I have to try that the next time someone comes down and feels adventurous (because there is no way Jay will do it!!) They went snorkeling, sailing, sky ride to paradise point, shopping, parasailing, walked the 99 steps, explored St. John, beaches, bar hopping and dancing; it was a wild week to say the least. I'm tired just thinking about it :-) They are both night people but by the end of the week they were going to bed early and getting up early, which they never do at home. Now that they are home I'm sure they both need a vacation from their vacation! It was a good time. I'll post the video and pics as soon as I get my Internet connection back.

No comments:

Weather