Friday, March 7, 2008

Hangin' With Toby


Since I have a much needed day off today I am hanging around the house with Toby who lives downstairs. Toby is usually in the house all day while the tenant downstairs is at work so he is having a large day with me. We are cleaning the pool and doing laundry waiting on noon to pop a beer. I promised not to do any thing major on this day off as it's been a crazy couple of weeks. I did go to the bank this morning and stop by to check about the wheel bearing repair on the car, this led to an honest mechanic that I had been referred to by two people. He told me to call my friends in the states and have the bearings and hubs shipped down to save some money. If I can find the energy I might make a quick repair on the timer for the pool pump. It needs to be set up to run from about 11 to 1 everyday so the solar heater can keep it up around 80 degrees so I can stand to swim in it. I have had the pump running for about an hour now with full sun and it is in the high seventies now. I might even go for swim in a little while if it warms up a little more.

Jay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that Toby is having fun helping out!

Unknown said...

Toby is a cutie pie! Enjoy your day off because those FLY by!!! Oh, weather update for WV....rain-rain-rain then it's turning to ice & snow tomorrow. I think I would rather have the mosquitos!!! =)

Weather