Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sailing, Diving, and Pretty Fish Pictures


Well since you can only post so many pictures of my truck and shredded paper. I thought I would put up a link to one of the Blogs that I read just about daily. This blog is run by the owners and the crew of one of the long running or suffering depending on who you ask charter boats in the islands. They do allot of diving and take a lot of underwater pictures. It's a good read and for anyone that has ever asked me about or thought about a charter vacation it's a good place to start your research. By the way I "borrowed" the picture from Kerry since I have been to busy shredding paper and selling cars to do any real diving or photography and you sure don't want to see winter pictures of the river behind our house.
http://saildivebvi.com/serendipity/

Jay

No comments:

Weather