Wednesday, December 12, 2007

More Phone Fun or How Matt Saved Us $400


Well after readying Matt's http://www.lionindasun.com/ comment about the I-Phone and the islands, I made a fourth call to ATT to ask about the same I-Phone that I asked about two days ago. "We don't have service outside of the US" was the first response. Then after politely explaining the US in USVI means United States, and that my phone works there, she went back to the documentation on the phones and let me know that "Steve Jobs and Apple, yes we will hold him personally responsible, don't support I-Tunes in PR or USVI". No I-Tunes no I-Phone. So now I have to scramble to find Deb a new Birthday present.



So as a shameless plug,and a reward for Matt, and because we had a great time on Josh's and Matt's boat here is a little video to get you through the day.

No comments:

Weather