Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Big Red Truck for Christmas


Well since we are still a few weeks away from being able to post new pretty pictures, I thought I would use this opportunity to advertise my truck. It is for sale. 1997 Ford F-350 Crew Cab dually w/ power stroke diesel 2-wd. It only has 68,000 miles. Power windows, locks, a/c and key less entry. $9,000.00 This just another one of the fun things we have to take care of to get ready to go. We also will be selling Deb's 2005 Pontiac GrandPrix GTP supercharged for $11,500. If anyone is interested leave us a comment.

Jay

1 comment:

Scott Taylor, Taylor Group Realty International said...

I just started reading your blog from the beginning. I have dreamed of living in the V.I. since I first went there. I've been to many of the Caribbean islands but like the V.I. the best of all. I'm hoping to read about how you adjusted to the lifestyle and the cost of living there. I hear it's very high. Looking forward to reading the rest of the articles. Thanks for writing this! I don't know what I'd do there for work as most of my work experience entails selling residential real estate in Orlando for the past 20 years. I'm sure they have enough Realtors there, LOL. If you hear of any openings for experienced Realtors let me know :) -Scott

Weather