Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Beach Pic


Friday Beach Pic, originally uploaded by captainjay.

Brewers Bay beach, from a distance. What started out as a really crappy day weather wise has turned into a beautiful Friday afternoon. Especially since I'm off the rest of the day! :-). Loving my modified schedule where I only work a half day on Friday. Even though most the time I spend it running errands and grocery shopping. But hey, it's all good.

It's been a pretty quiet week. Still trying to rest up from our two weeks of running around like crazy tourists. :-). Back to diets and workouts. Fun, fun. Even Jay is trying to cut back a little bit. I started back at the gym on Monday with a willPower & Grace class and of course overdid it and haven't been able to walk all week. I know better than to do that but I guess I don't learn very well. So no zumba all week because if it. Tomorrow I'm going waking and zumba at YHG so hopefully that goes well and my legs are ready for the challenge. Wish me luck.

No plans for the weekend other than resting which sounds awesome right now. :-)

No comments:

Weather