Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Pic


Friday Pic, originally uploaded by captainjay.

TGIF! Survived five days in a row of Zumba with four evenings at the gym! Not really sure how I'm not in traction lol but I'm feeling really good and hope to keep the momentum going.

Tonight we're heading to the Pistarckle theater to see our friends in the production of Rocky Horror show! I can't wait! I've really been looking forward to this. I really meant to watch the movie to gear up for the show but never did so I guess I'll just have to wing it lol. But it should be lots of fun. In honor of the show, my holloween costume this year is Magenta. I ordered it from buycostumes.com and it was here in one day! could not believe it. But it's a little big so I'll have to do some alterations. I'm not used to things being too big! Lol

So anyways, we still haven't been to the beach yet since we've been back so no beach pic. I guess I need to go borrow some friends pictures or get my butt to the beach! I think I like that idea better! :-). So I'm sharing a sunrise pic from earlier this week. It got lots of compliments on facebook so hope you enjoy it also.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Weather