Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A lot of Jenny Food


A lot of Jenny Food, originally uploaded by captainjay.

I picked up my Jenny Craig order last night, and I think there was a miscommunication with my consultant. I told her that I liked the frozen food better than the shelf food and since I'm now down to 5 days a week on Jenny, she should cut the shelf food when dropping the two days a week out of my order. So, she cut all the shelf food and only sent frozen! The order came in two boxes instead of one (still only one shipping charge) because all the frozen food couldn't fit in one cooler. I barley got the food to fit in our freezer.

Btw- I've lost 30 lbs so far. The first 10 weeks I lost 20 lbs, the second 10 weeks I lost 10 lbs. I was a little more strict in the beginning with the program and not eating out. I guess I need to get back to that if I'm going to loose the next 10 lbs before our WV trip in Sept :-)

No comments:

Weather