Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Beach Pic


Friday Beach Pic, originally uploaded by captainjay.

TGIF and a four day weekend! Today is a VI holiday, Emancipation Day www.caribbeannetnews.com/news-2230--19-19--.html. And we get Monday for Independence Day, so it makes for a nice weekend. Jay is off Sunday and Monday so I'm sure we'll get out on the boat at some point. Friends of ours are having a pool party BBQ on Sunday with the traditional 4th of July fixins....fried chicken, hot dogs, hamburgers, potato salad, watermelon and home made ice cream! I don't think it's Jenny approved (as a friend of mine says) but I get to splurge once and awhile. :-) speaking of Jenny, I've lost 26 lbs so far and still going strong.

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

Another great pic by Ken of Sapphire Beach.

1 comment:

Ken said...

Can I just say, that I hate you! Have fun on the boat and party!

Weather