Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Keep Left


I just finished my autographed copy of Keep Left The Open Air Asylum Called St. John by Mike Mullen.


I highly recommend this book. It was great, a really fast read and I enjoyed it a lot. Mike did a good job of making you laugh at all the craziness he went through while building his villa on St. John. I think if I had gone through what he did, I would have ran home screaming and probably would have been locked up. And he wants to do it again....Mike you are crazy! Jay is going to read it next and I know he'll love it. Being a contractor, he will really get a kick out of some of Mike's exploits. If you have ever thought about building in the Virgin Islands, then you need to read this book. Even if you are not thinking about building in the Virgin Islands, it's a fun read and will keep you entertained to the end. We plan on meeting up with Mike once we got on island. I'm sure he has more stories to tell and I can't wait to hear them!



Enjoy! Deb

No comments:

Weather