Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Beach Pic


Friday Beach Pic, originally uploaded by captainjay.

I wish this was my view today but I'm still in WV working my booty off at our house. I hope to be done by tomorrow so I can have a little fun Saturday night and Sunday before heading back home.

I've heard it's still raining in St. Thomas so I haven't missed much there. I got flood warning emails this morning from weather.com for Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands so I hope it stops soon or it could be a real mess. The weather in WV is supposed to get better starting today thru the weekend. I sure hope so. I was hoping to get out on the river some but it doesn't look like that's going to happen with the river condition and my list at the house growing vs shrinking
:-)

But I found this pic of my favorite place and it always puts a smile on my face. As Kenny would say: oh I wish I was there tonight, on Jost Van Dyke ....

No comments:

Weather