Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Beach Picture

Cinnamon Bay on St John. Deb borrowed this from Liamsaunt from VIOL.
Jay

It's Friday!!! Yea!! I think I'll go to the beach this weekend with Silvia. Poor Jay has to work :-(

I'm going to try and do a trip report from our sailing trip this weekend. I don't have a lot of pics. Our camera is on the fritz so all I have is the iPhone pics. I was hoping some of our friends would send the ones they took. (hint, hint - Rednecks in the Caribbean, part 1 and 2).

Have a great weekend everyone!!!
Deb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am working on getting you some pics,remember i'm not the best redneck computer person in the world,but i will figure it out and get you some pics.if i can't get it i will just come back down and hand deliver the pictures. mike neville

Weather