Saturday, February 6, 2010

Seaborne Airshuttle



I took the Seaborne Airshuttle over to St. Croix yesterday and it was much better than the Cape Air flight. The plane was bigger, so there was more room and it was a much smoother flight. Now don't get me wrong, it's still a small plane. If you've never flown an "island hopper" flight, then you'll think this is pretty small. But if you check out the Cape Air plane, then you'll see what I'm talking about.

I had the best seat on the plane, 7A, back of the plane, row to itself, just past the exit, large window, lots of leg room. The one thing to remember is that they don't land at the main terminal on St. Croix. So if you are meeting someone on St. Croix make sure to tell them to meet you at the Seaborne Airshuttle terminal.

I went over for work, so nothing fun to report lol but we need to make a weekend trip over someday.

Bye Bye St. Croix


Hello St. Thomas :-)

1 comment:

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

I met one of the owners a few weeks ago. They also own Miss Anna's Hot Sauce of St Croix.

Weather